Version date: 25/09/2023
Neo Helsinki Oy
Isokaari 15 a B26
Neo Helsinki Oy
Isokaari 15 a B26
Privacy practices of third-party service providers and sites
Our sites and services use third-party service providers, service platforms and sites. Neo Helsinki Oy is not responsible for privacy and information security practices of third-party service providers, service platforms or sites.
Currently, Neo Helsinki Oy uses the following third-party service providers:
- Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com) for newsletters. Mailchimp is responsible for the security and privacy of the database of the users subscribed to the Neo Helsinki newsletter.
- Holvi (https://www.holvi.com/fi-en/) e-commerce platform for Helsinki Synth City and Neo Helsinki Records webshops. Holvi is responsible for the security and privacy of the webshops running on the Holvi e-commerce platform and responsible for the protection of the customer registers for these webshops.
- SumUp (https://www.sumup.com/fi-fi/) for physical (Point of Sales, PoS) direct sales. SumUp is responsible for the security and privacy of the database containing personal data of consumers who have bought merchandise at physical points of sales. Personal data is collected in case the consumers have provided their contact information upon purchase. These data are not used for marketing or other purposes and are solely bound to fulfillment of the physical, on-location sales.
- Spreadshirt (https://www.spreadshirt.com/) is fully responsible for the sales and the security and privacy of personal data related to the purchases made through Spreadshirt. Note: Neo Helsinki Oy does not have visibility or access into the purchases or the personal data of the users shopping at Spreadshirt.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data is processed solely for the maintenance and treatment of our customers’ customer relationships, such as contact information and direct marketing required by the customer relationship. The customer has the right to prohibit the use of personal information for direct marketing or communications from Neo Helsinki Oy or its subdivisions (Helsinki Synth City, Neo Helsinki Records).
Disclosure and recipients of information
By default, no personal data in the customer registry is transferred from the Neo Helsinki Oy customer register outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). However, Neo Helsinki Oy may outsource the processing of personal data to external companies or subcontractors. Such companies can be utilized, for example, in the maintenance of services, customer service, and invoicing or customer relationship maintenance. Such companies may be located in or outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA).
Rights related to the processing of personal data (data subject rights)
The customer has the right to exercise the rights stated in the EU GDPR regarding his/her personal data. These rights are:
- Right to information
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making
- The right to appeal to the Supervisory Authority (Data Ombudsman)
The request regarding the data subject rights must be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com. Upon request, we must be able to identify and authenticate the requestor in a reliable manner.
Data retention period
We will only retain customer information for as long as is necessary to do so as defined to fulfill our obligations for our customers, unless a longer retention period is required for the management of the customer relationship or transaction.